Sequoias Adult Education Consortium
- An evaluation of current level and types of adult education programs within its region
- An evaluation of current needs for adult education programs within its region
- Plans to integrate their existing programs and create seamless transitions into postsecondary education or the workforce
- Plans to address the gaps identified
- Plans to employ approaches proven to accelerate a student’s progress toward his or her academics or career goals
- Plans to collaborate in the provision of ongoing professional development opportunities for faculty and other staff to help them achieve greater program integration and improve student outcomes
- Plans to leverage existing regional structures
Contact us for more information.
The Sequoias Adult Education Consortium is a regional organization covering parts of Tulare and Kings County in California whose mission is to facilitate the alignment and collaboration of adult education.